19 May Part 2 Project Translation and Planning Identify the solution that you determined would be most effective in resolving the stated problem and define the intended outcomes of implementi
There are 2 parts to this summative assessment. You completed Part 1 in Week 3. Now it’s time to complete Part 2.
Part 2 – Project Translation and Planning
Identify the solution that you determined would be most effective in resolving the stated problem and define the intended outcomes of implementing the change (e.g., your improvement goal). For quality to improve, a change must occur. That change must be quantifiable. In other words, it must be measurable.
Create an implementation plan in which you:
Explain how you will measure the change and how you will know when you have reached your improvement goal.
Create a list of outcomes required to reach your outcomes goal. This will allow you to determine the actions needed and the priority of tasks that will result in the desired outcome.
Determine who will be responsible for each outcome (typically each is assigned to a team member who is motivated to see the successful implementation of the plan).
Determine the actions needed to take place for each outcome to occur. Questions to consider when determining what action needs to take place:
- Who do we need to talk to?
- What needs to be decided?
- What resources are needed?
- Supplies and equipment
- What milestones need to be set to know we’re on track?
- When do we need to check on the progress of those milestones?
Develop an overall time frame for the project.
- What potential setbacks do we need to plan for?
Develop a risk management plan.
- Do any tasks need to be done before taking this action?
Establish a budget, roles, and who will be responsible for what.
Determine how you will monitor progress. This will provide you with the means of tracking actions as they are completed and will make you aware of actions that are late or off track.
- Select an EBP model to guide the implementation of the plan.
- Remember that without a measure, progress becomes a matter of opinion, and opinions can easily change over the course of an implementation timeline.
Create an evaluation plan. Your evaluation plan will define the standard of measurement for progress and will include:
- Measurable outcomes (both short-term and long-term formative assessments and summative assessments)
- Data to be collected and how and when it is to be collected
- Established evaluation points where data can be evaluated and adjustments made to the implementation plan as a result
Format as one of the following:
- 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- The slides should only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide presentation made up of long bullet points. Use speaker notes to convey the details you would give if you were presenting. See create speaker notes from Microsoft® for more help.
- Record and upload a video of a 12- to 15-minute oral presentation
- See How to record online course videos at home from Podia for more help.
- Another format approved by your faculty member
Include a reference page with an APA-formatted citation for each article.
Combine Part 1 and Part 2.
IDENTIFYING SOLUTION-The assignment fully identified the solution that would be most effective in resolving the stated problem and defined the intended outcomes for implementing measurable change.
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN-The assignment fully described an implementation plan in which change will be measured and how such measurement will indicate the improvement goal has been reached; related a list of outcomes that indicate the outcome goal has been reached; identified who will be responsible for each outcome; and defined the actions needed to take place for each outcome to occur.
TIME FRAME-The assignment fully developed a time frame for the project and identified potential setbacks.
RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN-The assignment fully developed a risk management plan and identified any tasks needed before taking action.
BUDGET, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES-The assignment fully established budget, roles, and responsibilities, including the selection of an EBP model to guide the implementation plan and a means for measuring progress over the implementation time frame.
EVALUATION PLAN-The assignment fully described an evaluation plan that will define the standard of measurement for progress and will include measurable short-term and long-term outcomes; described how and when data will be collected; established evaluation points where data can be evaluated and adjustments made to the implementation plan as a result.
COMMUNICATION-The assignment was concise, with exceptional attention to detail, and was free of errors.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.