09 Mar You have just taken on a new role as a marketing manager for a new hospital in Ajo, Arizona. ?There is one other hospital in town, but it is 67.3 miles from the center of town, making it
You have just taken on a new role as a marketing manager for a new hospital in Ajo, Arizona. There is one other hospital in town, but it is 67.3 miles from the center of town, making it difficult for many residents to get to. The new hospital, Ajo Medical Center (AMC), will be much more accessible to a number of people who live further in town.As you prepare to take on this role, watch the following video clips on branding and marketing. You will use the content of the videos to consider how the practices of Moving Brands might be applied to the marketing strategy of Ajo Medical Center.Watch the following video case study clips:
The CEO of AMC has asked you to create a 4–6 page proposal in which you provide a competitive marketing entry strategy and a communication strategy and suggest marketing research tools for the new hospital.Your proposal should include the following items:
- A market analysis (SWOT or otherwise) to determine the best approach for the market entry.
- An overview of the marketing entry strategy you are proposing based on the information gathered in your analysis and concluding with how your hospital differentiates itself from the existing hospital in town.
- An overview of the communication strategy you are proposing, also based on information gathered during your analysis.
- A list of suggested marketing research tools and why those tools would be a good fit for use at AMC.
Keep in mind that this proposal is for the CEO, so the proposal should also:
- Contain accurate and clearly written information.
- Be professional in appearance.
- Use headings.
- Incorporate colors and/or graphs and charts as appropriate.
- Use 4–5 sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source slide at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- A resources page at the end of the proposal, cited using the Strayer Writing Standards format. Note that these pages are not counted as part of the 4–6 page requirement.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Propose competitive marketing entry strategies, communication strategies, and marketing research tools for health care organizations.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.