05 Mar Interoffice Memos and the Related Ethics You have just been appointed to head up the committee to plan the upcoming holiday party for your company, which employs around th
Interoffice Memos and the Related Ethics
You have just been appointed to head up the committee to plan the upcoming holiday party for your company, which employs around three hundred people. Susan, Mark, John, and Kathy have also been appointed to this committee. You have worked with Susan before and know that she will be a great worker. You have met Mark and Kathy, but do not know much about them. Unfortunately, you have heard that John can be difficult to work with. At any rate, you are really excited about planning this party and know that leading this committee will be a great opportunity to show your leadership skills.
Based on this scenario and your understanding of how to write internal e-mails, respond to the following:
- Create an e-mail draft you want to send to your committee members about an initial meeting to discuss the party. In the e-mail, include any information you think is appropriate to get everyone excited and on board to make this the best holiday party ever.
Then, respond to any two of the following:
- As you developed this e-mail, what did you consider including in the message? Why did you feel that was important to include?
- Were there any topics that you decided would be best not to include in this message? What were they and why did you choose not to include them?
- Were you concerned about how formal or informal this e-mail needed to be? Why?
- Is it ethical to include blind carbon copies (Bcc) in business e-mails? Give reasons for your agreement or disagreement.
- The information you have heard about John being difficult to work with has you concerned. Do you plan to communicate with him before the initial meeting? If yes, what method will you use to communicate with him? If no, why not?.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.