19 Mar Based on your use of streaming services, do you feel the streaming platforms differ in terms of stand-alone value
Case Analysis 2 – Netflix and the Battle of the Streaming Services (40 pts)
Please answer the following questions:
1) Based on your use of streaming services, do you feel the streaming platforms differ in terms of stand-alone value (e.g., fidelity, ease of use, recommender systems, etc.)?
2) Again based on your use, how do you feel the streaming services differ based on the types and quality of the content (the complementary good) they provide?
3) What factors do you think influence a consumer’s choice of whether to subscribe to a streaming service? How important are the standalone features? How important is the content?
4) What are the pros and cons of having content be exclusive to a particular service?
5) Do you think the market will eventually choose a few services as “winners” and the other services will exit (or combine with the winners), or will the market continue to support many different services?
Importantly, apply as many of the COs (Course Objectives) as you can to the case. These are given for reference below.
Your Case should be 2 1/2 – 3 pages (approximately 600 – 750 words), double-spaced, and have at least three references using APA format (you may use one or two references cited from the case, but you should have at least one additional unique reference from your own research) , and typed in an easy-to-read font (Times New Roman 12 font recommended) in MS Word (no pdfs or rtfs or non-standard formats). Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the case name, our course number (NETW583), and the date you submit it.
Submit your assignment.
CO A – Describe the industry dynamics of technological innovation.
CO B – Determine whether and how to protect an organization's technological innovations.
CO C – Identify the core technological competencies of an organization
CO D – Develop a plan to increase the innovative capabilities of an organization both through collaboration strategies and internal innovation.
CO E – Formulate a technological innovation strategy through an organization's new product development strategy.
CO F – Identify and suggest a deployment strategy that will facilitate the success of a technologically driven organization.
- Content: Accuracy of information and demonstrates an understanding of the case and questions presented. 20 PTS
- Language and Format: Language, as presented, is professional and grammatically free of errors. 10 PTS
- Length & References: length requirements are met (at least 2 1/2 – 3 pages / approximately 600 – 750 words. Include at least three references using APA format; at least one unique reference from your own research. 10 PTS
Case Analysis 2 – NetflixCase Analysis 2 – NetflixCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent10 ptsAccuracyThe extent to which the case analysis provides accurate information and uses relevant facts from the case, course materials, and external sources to support arguments and conclusions.0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent10 ptsDemonstrationThe extent to which the case analysis demonstrates a clear understanding of the questions presented and appropriately integrates course concepts and frameworks.0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLanguage and Format5 ptsProfessionalismThe extent to which the case analysis is written in a professional and formal tone, with appropriate language use, structure, and formatting.0 ptsNo Marks5 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLanguage and Format5 ptsGrammarThe extent to which the case analysis is grammatically correct, with no spelling, punctuation, or syntax errors.0 ptsNo Marks5 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLength10 ptsRequirementsThe extent to which the case analysis meets the length requirements (at least 2 1/2 – 3 pages, approximately 600 – 750 words) and adheres to formatting guidelines (double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, APA citations, cover sheet).0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
Total Points: 40PreviousNextTop
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.